Dongpeng's Ceramic Floor Tile Care and Maintenance
Easy Care Steps for Dongpeng Ceramic
Proper care, cleaning and maintenance will help ensure your ceramic tile always looks its best, whether it's on the floor, wall, or countertop. Simply follow our maintenance and prevention steps outlined below.
Immediately after ceramic tile installation:
• Remove loose dirt by sweeping or vacuuming.
• Following directions, clean with easy-to-use, no-rinse Resilient & Ceramic Floor Cleaner* or prepare a cleaning solution using a neutral pH cleaner designed specifically for cleaning ceramic tile. These types of cleaners are available from ceramic tile suppliers.
• Thoroughly clean the ceramic tile including the grout joints.
• Rinse thoroughly with clean, warm water and allow to dry. A second rinsing with clean water may be necessary to completely remove all the cleaning solution.
• The grout on your ceramic tile needs time to thoroughly dry after installation. Therefore, we recommend that you do not scrub or wash your ceramic tile for five days.
Routine ceramic tile care and maintenance:
• Tile and floor covering stores sell cleaning products developed specifically for cleaning ceramic tile and stone. These specialized cleaning products generally outperform products available in supermarkets or hardware stores.
• Remove soil with a broom, non-oily dust mop or vacuum.
• Damp mop or spot clean as necessary, using no-rinse Resilient & Ceramic Floor Cleaner or a pH neutral tile cleaner.
• Thoroughly rinse all areas with clean, warm water.
• Ceramic tile floors, like other types of smooth floors, can become slippery when wet. Allow time for floor to dry after washing. Immediately wipe up wet areas from spills, foreign substances or wet feet.
• We recommend protecting your floor against abrasive dirt at entrances to buildings with dirt catching floor mats.