Tips to Buy Porcelain Tiles
Classification of Porcelain Tiles
Family use porcelain tiles have wear-resistant porcelain tiles and unglazed porcelain tiles two major categories. From the market point of view, wear-resistant tiles are divided into sand surfaces (ordinary) and glaze two kinds. The face tiles have unglazed porcelain tiles in addition to the glazed tiles. Furthermore, it is best to buy superior tiles.
Step 1, look whether there are pinhole, spots on glaze, glazed texture, whether it has color difference;
Step 2, to see whether the porcelain tiles deform;
Step 3, see the water absorption of porcelain tiles, drop smaller water on the back of porcelain tiles, the smaller diffusion area, the longer sucking time, the lower the water absorption, the better the quality;
Step 4, listen to the sound, knocking the porcelain tiles by hand, the shriller the voice, the better the quality;
Step 5, weigh weight, the heavier the weight, the better the texture;
Step 6, open the box to test, see whether the tiles are damaged, draw one piece from different box products, to see whether there is color difference, whether there is size difference.
Points need to pay special attention when buy tiles:
1. Make the home construction, style, color, square numbers and your own preferences clear to the store's sales staff. In general, porcelain tiles have more than 1000 kinds of colors, the customers who contact tiles for the first time are generally difficult to make a judgment, therefore, listen to expert advice.
2. When purchase kitchen and toilet, balcony tiles, wall tiles must first be selected, then select the marble floor tiles, to comply with the first simple after complex principles. Tiles are available for many color choices, which is relatively simple, and the wall tiles is divided into upload, download, more complex to match, first simple and then complex will make your color match more perfect.
3. When buy living room tile, the tile selection should make reference to the square of the room to calculate. You can choose a side length of 45cm or less units if less than 30 ㎡; The side length of 45-60cm can be used for larger than 30 square meters. This is noteworthy, because the customers will have no sense of space at home when they go to the tile shop, which will affect the judgment.
4. We must leave seam at the time of paving, if not properly paved, it could not only reach the effect, but also self-defeating.
5. Calculations. The square of tiles to purchase can allow the designers to calculate, and can also get to the professionals on the market, so that we can minimize the loss.